TAX FORMS/LEGAL FORMS:
- NYS Tax forms
- IRS Tax Forms
- Blumberg Law Forms (Forms may be ordered for a fee)
- Gale New York Legal Forms
- NOTE: The Supreme Court Library in the Criminal Courts Building at the Riverhead County Center (852 - 2419), is open to the public for legal research from Monday to Friday, 9AM - 4:45 PM. Specializing in New York and Federal law, they also have legal statutes for some other states.
LEGAL RESEARCH ONLINE
- NEW YORK STATE CONSOLIDATED LAWS
- Supreme Court of the U.S.: Decisions and opinions of the United States Supreme Court
- U.S. Supreme Court Selected Historic Decisions
- Supreme Court Database
- WashlawWeb: Guide to Legal Information on the Internet
- GPO Access: A service of the U.S. Government Printing Office: Regulations, Congressional Hearings, etc.
- Business and Legal Forms
- Consumer Price Indexes
- Court Help Resource Center: "Legal information, not legal advice!" This site provides law information designed to help individuals cope with their own legal needs
- Ebsco's Legal Collection: Searchable database to fulltext articles in law journals.
- FINDLAW: 8000 forms for U.S. federal and state courts.
- Foreclosure Resources for Consumers
- League of Women Voters
- Patchogue Medford Library's Law Resources online
- Project VoteSmart: Nonpartisan information - biographies, finances and more - about federal, state and local officials.
- Martindale-Hubbell Lawyer Locator
- American Factfinder: Census Information
- Ben's Guide to U.S. Government for Kids
- FirstGov: U.S. Government's Official Web Portal.
- Google Uncle Sam: Google's Government site.
- Thomas: U.S. Congress online - links to Congressional information
- The White House
- U.S. Senate: U.S. Senate
- U.S. House of Representatives: U.S. House of Representatives
- U.S. Government Manual: U.S. Government agencies.
- U.S. Government Printing Office
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Veterans Affairs: U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Health Care Proxy Form
- New York State Building Code
- New York State Education Dept.
- New York State Government: Citizens' access to NYS Government
- Welcome to New York: State of N.Y.
- N.Y.S. Attorney General Eric Schneiderman
- Governor Andrew Cuomo
- State Senator Ken LaValle: 1st district
- Nassau County Governmnent Online
- Suffolk County Government Online
- Local Governments - Nassau/Suffolk counties
- Municipal Codes Online
- Suffolk County Code and Local Municipal Codes
- Town of Brookhaven
- Town of Brookhaven Building Codes
- Town of Riverhead
- Town of Riverhead Building Codes
- Who Represents Me?: Enter your address and zip code to see who represents you at the local, state, and federal level.