The Old Miller Homestead
Built in 1799 and occupied by members of the Miller family
since that time. It is located in Wading River about 10 miles
west of Riverhead. It was the first Post Office building of Wading River,
from 1825 to 1858
Color Photo by Milt Price, Northport N.Y.
Made from Ansco Color Transparentcies by Tomlin Art, Northport, N.Y.
Card Postmarked at 1959