NSPL Museum Pass Program
You reserve your pass by Museum or by Calendar:
- 1. Museum Pass Selection By Museum:
2. Museum Pass Selection by Date:
3. View / Cancel Reservations
MUSEUM PASS PROGRAM POLICY
- Free Museum Passes are available to North Shore Public Library cardholders in good standing who have signed the Museum Pass User Agreement. A new agreement form must be signed each time a museum pass is checked out.
- Passes must be reserved in advance and handled by an adult (18 years or older) family member. Only one Pass may be checked out to a patron at a given time.
- Pick-up a reserved museum pass at the Children’s Reference Desk after 3:00 PM on the day prior to use. Return the pass to the Children’s Reference Desk by 1:00 PM on the due date. Other patrons may be waiting to use it.
- Reservations will be taken up to 2 months in advance of the desired date.
- Reservations will be taken either in person or by telephone at 929-4488, ext 223.
- In order to ensure that the Museum Pass can be given to the next patron, keep in mind that there is a $10 late fee per day, so please return it promptly.
- In the event that non-return of a Pass necessitates the Library to pay the entrance fee for the next user, that entry cost to the museum will be attached to the borrower's record.
- In the event of loss or mutilation of a Pass, a fee will be charged for the replacement cost of that Museum Pass.
- Patrons should call the museum directly for information on hours of operation, parking and/or directions.
- The Library staff reserves the right to monitor usage to ensure fair access for the greatest number of patrons.
Museum Pass Limits
- Maximum number of passes a cardholder can borrow for a single day: 1
- Maximum number of passes a cardholder can book for a calendar month: 4
- Maximum number of times a cardholder can borrow for a specific museum per month: 1
- Two “no shows” within a 60-day block of time will block users from making a reservation.
- During the school vacation breaks, patron is limited to one single reservation, for one single museum pass.
North Shore Public Library
250 Route 25A
Shoreham, New York, 11786
©2013 North Shore Public Library
Last Modified: 10/21/15