Online Program Registration
The library is now offering online registration on the 2nd of the month for most programs. You can help make this a smooth transition by following these simple tips.
Obtain a library card
- If you're not already a cardholder, register for a library card. All library users, regardless of age should have their own card. Children of any age need their own library card to register for programs. You cannot register for children's programs with an adult card.
- Update each family member's information. On our website, select
and log in with your library card barcode and password. You can check your address, phone number and the card's expiration date. If your address has changed or your library card has expired, you will need to come into the library with current proof of residence to update your card. (Library cards must be renewed every two years)
- Enter your e-mail address. While viewing your account, you can also enter your e-mail address. You can use the same e-mail address for all family members if you like. Confirmation and reminder notices for registered programs will be sent to your e -mail address. In "My Account" you will be able to display all programs a library cardholder is registered for.
Click here to begin: Program Calendar
(*Please note: all fee-based programs require in-person registration*)
Online Registration Instructions:
1. From the Program Calendar, click on program you would like to register for. (Most programs will accept online registration on the second of the month)
Please call the library at 929-4488 if you have any questions.
2. A new screen will appear with a box on the right to let you know if there are any seats left. Please read the program information to confirm that this is program for which the registrant is eligible. Click on the picture to the left of the seat number to register.
3. You will be prompted for your barcode or user name and password.
4. Please enter the age or grade in the "Note to instructor" field for Children's and Young Adult programs to validate registration.
5. Click on "Go" and you are registered. You will receive an email confirmation.