The North Shore Public Library Internet Statement
The North Shore Public Library provides access to the Internet to assist residents of all ages to receive answers to their questions and provide easy access to resources for personal enjoyment and learning.
The Internet is an unregulated medium. Not all sources on the Internet provide information that is current, accurate, or complete. The North Shore Public Library is unable to control or monitor the content of the material on the Internet which changes quickly and without warning.
Some of the material on the Internet may be objectionable. You may see things on the Internet that you do not wish your children to view. Please provide guidance in their use of the Internet. The Library has material that can help you work with your children to safely explore the information highway.
Patrons using the Internet computers of the North Shore Public Library must assume all risks including but not limited to the following:
- Monetary losses resulting from financial transactions including the use of credit cards and the buying and selling of goods, services, and investment instruments.
- The sending and receiving of Email messages.
- Loss of privacy resulting from the sending and receiving of personal information.
- Any loss resulting from Internet service interruptions and outages.
- Exposure to personally offensive material.
I have read and understood the above statement and:
Accept Do Not Accept