Library hours - Mon, Tue, & Thur, 9:30 AM - 8 PM, Wed & Fri, 9:30 AM - 5 PM, & Sat, 1 - 5 PM (Closed Sunday). Call for an appointment during these hours. Appointments can be made for material pickup, browsing the collection, and computer access. Returns may be done without an appointment.
If you need to contact a Librarian or need help with your library card, please see below:
- Click Here To Email A Reference Librarian: email@example.com
- Click Here If You Need A New or Replacement Library Card
FAQs: What if my library material is due during the closure?
- Ans: The Library is now open for returns.
- Ans: You may now schedule appointments to pick up material and to browse the Library by calling 631-929-4488 during operating hours listed above.
- Ans: Please return material during our hours of operation listed above. You do not need an appointment to return items.
- Ans: Meeting room applications are not being accepted during this time.
- Ans: The North Shore Public Library Museum Pass Program will only have access to passes that are accessible online. Please check the Museum Pass Page for more information.
- Ans: Please email a librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 631-929-4488 during the hours listed above.
- Please use this link to connect to a listing of all our available online resources, as well as a listing of outside resources that are available to the public for free.