The Library is following CDC guidelines in regards to mask wearing. Please click here for more information. For a listing of our Virtual Programs, click here.
If you need to contact a Librarian or need help with your library card, please see below:
- Click Here To Email A Reference Librarian: email@example.com
- Click Here If You Need A New or Replacement Library Card
FAQs: What if my library material is due during the closure?
- Ans: The Library is now open.
- Ans: The Library is open for hold/reserves pickups at the circulation desk inside the building.
- Ans: The book drop is open for outside returns during Library hours of operation.
- Ans: Meeting room applications are not being accepted during this time.
- Ans: Please check the Museum Pass Page for the latest information and availability of Museum Passes.
- Ans: Please CLICK HERE for a new card or to request that your current card gets updated. Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 631-929-4488 during the hours listed above.
- Please use this link to connect to a listing of all our available online resources, as well as a listing of outside resources that are available to the public for free.