***If you do not see your question below, please feel free to contact a Reference Librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org***
- What if my library material is due during the closure?
- Ans: Most material was automatically renewed until June 1, and any item that was not, or happens to be late, will have all fines waived once we are reopened.
- What about library programs in March and April?
- Ans: All programs through April have been cancelled. Full refunds will be issued for paid programs once we are reopened.
- What if I have an item on hold or on reserve?
- Ans: Any item currently on our holdshelf will remain for the duration of the closure and will be waiting for you once we reopen. Any other reserve you may have on your account will also remain and your place on the holdlist will not be impacted by the closure. Reserve requests will be filled after the library reopens.
- Can I return items or use the book drop?
- Ans: The bookdrop is closed during the Library's closure. Please hold onto library material and return them when the library reopens. Any item that ends up late will have all late fees waived.
- Can I reserve a room?
- Ans: Meeting room applications are not being accepted during the closure period.
- Can I use Museum Passes?
- Ans: The North Shore Public Library Museum Pass Program will not be available during the closure.
- Please use this link to connect to a listing of all our available online resources, as well as a listing of outside resources that are available to the public for free.
- If you do not have a library card, please click here to get a temporary online card that will allow you to access some of the online resources.