If you need to contact a Librarian or need help with your library card, please see below:
- Click Here To Email A Reference Librarian: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Here If You Need A New or Replacement Library Card
FAQs: What if I have an item on hold or on reserve?
- Ans: You may pick up your hold/reserves at the circulation desk, or call ahead and ask for them to be ready for Lobby Pickup.
- Ans: The book drop is open for outside returns during Library hours of operation.
- Ans: Meeting room applications are not being accepted during this time.
- Ans: Please check the Museum Pass Page for the latest information and availability of Museum Passes.
- Ans: Please CLICK HERE for a new card or to request that your current card gets updated. Any questions, please email email@example.com, or call 631-929-4488 during Library hours.
- Please use this link to connect to a listing of all our available online resources, as well as a listing of outside resources that are available to the public for free.