Library Books and Movies to Go!!!
Call for an appointment to reserve or pick up movies and books at the Library Parking Lot. Parking Lot services will be open between the hours of 1-5 PM, Monday through Friday. Librarians will prepare the take out bag! Drop offs can be done during these hours without appointment. Phone in will also be available during these times. The Library and the book drop are still closed.
***If you do not see your question below, please feel free to contact a Reference Librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 631-929-4488 during the hours listed above.***
FAQs: What if my library material is due during the closure?
- Ans: Most material was automatically renewed until August 15, and any item that was not, or happens to be late, will have all fines waived once we are reopened.
- Ans: Now that parking lot pickups are available, holds will eventually be removed and given to the next person waiting. Please call the library to check on the status of your hold if needed.
- Ans: The book drop is closed during the Library's closure. Please return material during our parking lot services hours (listed at the top of this page). Any item that ends up late will have all late fees waived.
- Ans: Meeting room applications are not being accepted during the closure period.
- Ans: The North Shore Public Library Museum Pass Program will only have access to passes that are accessible online. Please check the Museum Pass Page for more information.
- Ans: Please email a librarian at email@example.com, or call 631-929-4488 during the hours listed above.
- Please use this link to connect to a listing of all our available online resources, as well as a listing of outside resources that are available to the public for free.