The North Shore Public Library is open. The Library is open for lobby pickup or in the building use. Call to schedule appointments or sign in at the door for material pickup/request, computer use, browsing the collection, and for using a table for magazines and newspapers. Returns may be done without an appointment. Hours Open: M-Thu, 9:30 AM – 8 PM, F, 9:30 AM – 5 PM, Sat, 10:30 AM – 4 PM, & Sun, 12 – 4 PM.
If you need to contact a Librarian or need help with your library card, please see below:
- Click Here To Email A Reference Librarian: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Here If You Need A New or Replacement Library Card
FAQs: What if my library material is due during the closure?
- Ans: The Library is now open for returns.
- Ans: You may now schedule appointments to pick up material by calling 631-929-4488 during operating hours listed above.
- Ans: Please return material during our hours of operation listed above. You do not need an appointment to return items. The book drop is still closed.
- Ans: Meeting room applications are not being accepted during this time.
- Ans: The North Shore Public Library Museum Pass Program will only have access to passes that are accessible online. Please check the Museum Pass Page for more information.
- Ans: Please CLICK HERE for a new card or to request that your current card gets updated. Any questions, please email email@example.com, or call 631-929-4488 during the hours listed above.
- Please use this link to connect to a listing of all our available online resources, as well as a listing of outside resources that are available to the public for free.