The North Shore Public Library will be open for Lobby pickup/returns only. Please call to schedule an appointment to request/pickup material. Returns may be done without an appointment. Hours: M-Thu, 9:30 AM - 8 PM, F, 9:30 AM - 5 PM, Sat, 10:30 AM - 4 PM, & Sun, 12 - 4 PM.The Library is closed the following dates: 1/17, 1/18, 2/14, 2/15
If you need to contact a Librarian or need help with your library card, please see below:
- Click Here To Email A Reference Librarian: email@example.com
- Click Here If You Need A New or Replacement Library Card
FAQs: What if my library material is due during the closure?
- Ans: The Library is now open for returns.
- Ans: You may now schedule appointments to pick up material by calling 631-929-4488 during operating hours listed above.
- Ans: Please return material during our hours of operation listed above. You do not need an appointment to return items. The book drop is still closed.
- Ans: Meeting room applications are not being accepted during this time.
- Ans: The North Shore Public Library Museum Pass Program will only have access to passes that are accessible online. Please check the Museum Pass Page for more information.
- Ans: Please CLICK HERE for a new card or to request that your current card gets updated. Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 631-929-4488 during the hours listed above.
- Please use this link to connect to a listing of all our available online resources, as well as a listing of outside resources that are available to the public for free.